I'm not a real good at crappie fishing, but I have agreed to take a friend of mine from work to Ray Roberts this spring. He told me the only week he can't go is one week from now (April 20-26).
So we either go this week or wait until the first week of May. Reports have been pretty slow, so here is the question.
Would you go to Ray Roberts this week on wednesday or wait until the first week of May?
Let me know what you would do.