Welcome to the forum.
Here are some tips:
1) Never admit to buying Livingston Lures.
2) Before you enter your first tournament, you must own:
a) Jersey (don't worry about actually having sponsors - just make sure it looks cool)
b) Flat brim cap
c) White frame Oakleys
3) If you ever remotely get pissed at someone on the water, you must come on here Monday morning and tell us about it. (But never actually confront the person that caused the issue)
4) When you catch a biggun and you don't have your scales or your batteries are dead, always post a pic of the fish on here and ask what we think it weighs.
5) Finally, never ever ever ever ask for fishing advice on Rayburn!
Have some fun on here. Don't take everything so serious like a few of 'em do.