This is one of the more common minnows you see darting around moss and weeds along the shoreline of most lakes. I think it would look good painted over Silver/Chrome foil. I put a paint schedule together for that purpose. If you want to give it a try, feel free to use it and make changes according to your preferences.Bullhead Minnow
Coloration: Light to dark olive back, scales darkly outlined; dusky to black stripe along silver-blue side, ending just before black spot at tail fin; dusky stripe along underside of lateral line; breeding males darker with black head.
1. Chrome foil the lure body
2. Black – base.
3. White – over mesh to provide base for color.
4. Turquoise Blue – upper back, above lateral line, from gill plate to tail.
5. Dark Grey – lateral line ending before tail spot.
6. Yellow – underside of lateral line.
7. Olive – Nose, head, eyes & back bone over mesh.
8. Dark Grey – spot on tail.
9. Orange - Throat/gill area....for contrast