Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar 2015 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #11210569 11/07/15 02:50 PM
C
Catfish Lynn Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
C
Well, we are finally into November. Times of fishing, hunting, and Thanksgiving. As you look at this month, think of the possibilities, especially during the Turkey Day Holiday period. For any of those that might be duck hunting or deer hunting, be it near a lake (or river), at (or on) the lake (or river), why not add to the enjoyment. You can fish in the midst of that. I always suggested to those duck hunting, camping out at Running Branch Marina on Lake Limestone that multi-tasking was not all that hard. It did not matter if you chose Rod-n-Reeling or Running Lines. After a morning's hunt, you could switch right into fishing, take a breather, then do the same in the evening. Of course you would have to choose which order for the evening. Hunt, then fish a few hours into the dark. Or fish just ahead of the dark.

If you are running lines, you can set them out before the hunt (your time off) begins. If you are limited to the weekend before as to setting them out, you can always hang the hooks in the saddle, or leave the leaders off completely until time of use. "Hanging them in the saddle" is my term for having the leader with the hook, attached to the main line with a swivel, and poking the hook thru the swivel. This keeps the hook inactive until needed.

Sometimes you are faced with a morning or evening of no game seen to be able to bag during your hunt. Sometimes even so, as to the whole trip. Why waste the trip, as to any meat for the freezer? Wouldn't it be great to have at least something to show proof to others that there was a positive return on your hard earned dollars, even if the hunt did not come thru as hoped or planned? Of course you would! You can have your hunt, and catfishing too!

Also, if you have your younger portion of the family with you, I am sure they will also love the extra portion of fishing to keep them from getting bored. Duck hunting really works out great paired with catfishing, since most bring their boat for hunting ducks.

Even if you are just catfishing, you will love what the Catfish Calendar has ready for you this Thanksgiving season. So here is your November 2015 Calendar. Enjoy!

As you can see the 3rd & 4th weeks are Superb for Catfishing! I can't vouch for the weather though. You will have to work around that to be safe. And dry.

And remember, there is what I call "Bleedover" before & after the designated days. In other words, there is an overlap sometimes which can be used for your benefit. For instance, if you have a ZIP day, then a BC or YC day, you could bait your lines the evening of the ZIP to reap the harvest of an early BC biting morning. The calendar merely points to the day, but does not hone in on the specific hour or hours that it keys in on. There could be one or several major biting periods for that designated LCC day. And if you have a BC or YC day followed by a ZIP, you never know, that "Bleedover" could produce a nice haul or a big one the morning of the ZIP day. That is the main reason why set lines work the best for my Catfish Calendar, because it zeroes in on the days, but not the specific hour or hours. By the lines being there with bait, as they roam for food, you don't miss out.

Lynns Catfish Calendar [LCC]- November 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 YC | 2 ZIP | 3 ZIP | 4 BC | 5 BC | 6 BC | 7 ZIP
8 ZIP | 9 BC | 10 BC | 11 BC | 12 ZIP | 13 ZIP | 14 BC
15 BC | 16 BC | 17 BFT | 18 BFT | 19 YC | 20 YC | 21 ZIP
22 BC | 23 BFT | 24 BFT | 25 BC | 26 BC | 27 YC | 28 YC
29 ZIP | 30 ZIP
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- November 2015 Moon Phases---
3rd- Last Qtr
11th- New Moon
19th- 1st Qtr
25th- Full Moon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- November 2015 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
(31)/1/2 (Sat/Sun/Mon)
10/11 (Tues/Wed)
19/20 (Thurs/Fri)
27/28/29 (Fri/Sat/Sun)

Good Luck!
Happy Hunting & Fishing!
Be Safe & Courteous!
Happy Holidays!
Enjoy!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar 2015 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #11271351 12/09/15 05:20 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
C
I almost posted this on Sunday, but the Wife Skyped me just before I could, so I did not get a chance to get back to finish it. And work kidnapped me on Monday. I had a few minutes at the moment, so I decided to try again qwikly.

Wild & crazy weather this year for sure, too dry, too wet, floods, droughts, forest fires, too windy, too calm, low pressure, high pressure, sometimes rain every weekend. One Medicine woman visionary said it correctly, "Summer and Winter, be all mix up."

Regardless, you fish when you can, be it due to weather or life's other demands. So here is your December 2015 Lynn's Catfish Calendar (LCC). Always remember that the Catfish Calendar targets the full 24 hour day, to which if you only target a small portion, you may miss ourt on its potential. In this manner, set lines are the best as they fish for you 24 hours a day. If you are out on the waters rod-n-reeling, if parked in a spot for a great length of time, it will be evident for sure. The calendar seems to target the Blues, Yellows, and Gator Gars as to some timed mechanism or instinct which (for a lack of a better term) "requires" them to roam for food.

These patterns run similar to satellite photos revealing that cattle herds tend to feed in a North-South or South-North pattern. And in a similar way, dogs tend more to trace steps back & forth North-South or South-North, before being comfortable to drop their bombs.

Patterns are everywhere. You just have to study them out long enough to be able to key into them & utilize them. Be safe, stay dry & warm! Have a Wonderful Holy-Days!!!

Here's your December LCC-

Lynns Catfish Calendar [LCC]- December 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
XX // XX // 1 ZIP | 2 BC | 3 BC | 4 ZIP | 5 ZIP
6 ZIP | 7 BFT | 8 BFT | 9 ZIP | 10 ZIP | 11 ZIP | 12 ZIP
13 ZIP | 14 BFT | 15 BFT | 16 YC | 17 YC | 18 ZIP | 19 ZIP
20 BC | 21 BC | 22 BC | 23 BC | 24 BC | 25 YC | 26 YC
27 BC | 28 BC | 29 BC | 30 BC | 31 BC
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- December 2015 Moon Phases---
3rd- Last Qtr
11th- New Moon
18th- 1st Qtr
25th- Full Moon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- December 2015 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
7/8 (Mon/Tues)
16/17 (Wed/Thurs)
25/26/27 (Fri/Sat/Sun)

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- 2015 KEY:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YC = YellowCat // BC = BlueCat // BFT = Buffet (assorted) // ZIP = Zip (not very good)
Tip- Always bait out lines the night before a YC or BC day.
Tip- Gator Gars run ahead of YellowCats, so bait out late (between 11 PM to 1 AM).
Tip- BlueCats also bite good on YC days, but you can rack 'em up on BC days.
Tip- Some variations or alterations are due to weather or other external influences.
Tip- For Rod-n-Reelers, use Solunar Tables (etc.) also for best times with my calendar.
Tip- Near Full Moon, Gator Gars & YellowCats seem to feed a few hours later.
Tip- Your biggest YellowCats may hit best towards beginning & end of YC days.
Tip- My PYC Days keys in on the YellowCat's Feed/Roam Days Underlying Pattern.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide