Do you want to have an opportunity to spend more time with the family?
As the new year approaches, many people will review their plans for the next year. As bass fisherman, we are always looking for ways to get better, increase our skills, and keep fishing. I realize that not every person reading this has fishing as their highest priority in life.
Our club is not chasing big money and high pressure at our monthly events. We strive for friendly competition on the same top fishing lakes in North Texas as other clubs.
- Tournaments include both one and two day events during the 10 month cycle.
- Our events are all at local lakes which keeps high travel costs under control
- Optional side pots for BB and heavy stringer allow flexibility for your approach to a tournament
- We have several family teams of father/son and husband/wife combinations.
- We have a mixture of buddy and draw tournaments each year.
- Year-end awards for Female and Youth angler of the year encourage involvement from all members.
- Sponsor a park clean-up for Stewarts Creek park on Lewisville lake
Even though we don’t have the high pressure competition, we still have high quality fisher-folks in the club. Our recent results include:
- The Colony Bass club was the 2013 Champion in the 3rd Annual Fun-N-Sun Texas Top 6 Challenge tournament challenge.
- Our club president advanced to the 9th in FLW in the All American Finals at Lake Wilson.
The Colony Bass Club may be an option for some fishermen. If you want to stay competitive but may feel that there is a different approach to tournaments, we invite you to one of our meetings. http://www.thecolonybassclub.org/
please send us an email under the contact tab of our website to learn more about the club and get meeting times to come out and visit us...
look forward to seeing anyone who would like to join our little club for some fun fishing...