Just a wonderful place to stay with the nicest accommodations you will find. It is equipped with everything you will need except paper goods for the kitchen. Bring your paper goods if you don't like washing dishes. HA... The trailer sleeps 3 comfortably and the couch makes a bed if 4 fisherman and two boats want to come. For those making that long stay there is a washer and dryer and maid service at your expense if needed.
Sherman Pierce and his brother Wayne will take care of your every need right down to the private boat ramp and maybe even a fish fry on the weekends. These guys are no slouches when it comes to catching bass with 10's and 12's on their walls.
They are located on Sista Lane across the cove from County Ramp.CONTACT:
- 2 full baths, plush towels, and hand towels.
- 2 bed rooms, extra pillows and covers.
- Full kitchen- Table setting for 4.
- Large living room, ceiling fans, 34" TV
- Office area with half bed and room to work on fishing tackle.
- Front deck
- Parking for two rigs side by side.
- Two electrical hook ups on power pole.
- BBQ Grill Charcoal style.
- Boat towels stacked on the rack in the kitchen.PRICING:
- 2 Night Minimum $100 per night.
- 4 fisherman $150 per night.
- 2 fisherman $500 for the week.
- $1,500 for the month. You get a week free.
- If you stay the long hall and need the Maid service it is $50.
It doesn't get any better than this for a very secure neighbor hood and clean as a pin place to stay.PICTURES:THE BIG BASS ARE BITING AGAIN - COME ON DOWN