SkeeterRonnie 53366
facebook
Forum Stats
108019 Members
60 Forums
861191 Topics
12274006 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Ouachita Striper by Holzer @ 26 minutes 55 seconds ago

Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: 33rd Annual ETBA Open Bass Tournament on Lake Palestine by FlukeMan68 @ 27 minutes 10 seconds ago

Bump
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the angler that you thought was a sure thing? by Frank the Tank @ 27 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grout-scoutI thought Derek Remitz (misspelled I’m sure) would be the hot new angler by the way he came out of the gate in the Bass-master Elite trail. I don’t know if he even fishes anymore. This was my pick too
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Texoma Crappie by stretch @ 27 minutes 45 seconds ago

Does Texoma still have fish in it? LOL Cliff Spindle seems to be the go to guide up there, I've seen his name pop up for years when someone asks about Texoma crappie.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fork and Lavoni by SK. @ 29 minutes 37 seconds ago

Sound like some good catchn goin on over there.... NICE FORK definitely needs tobe closer to me....
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Things your mother told you that aren't true by grandpa75672 @ 30 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fouzmanFor every 10 lbs a man loses, his johnson grows an inch. Seriously! I explained to her that for every 10 lbs a man loses, he can SEE more of it but it doesn't grow. That is true in a way. A truly obese man will have
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: deep water bite by Donald Harper @ 30 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CowboyVetHow do yall attack deep structure in a lake without a clean bottom, ie covered in that black mossy muck? I was very frustrated today as jigs, crankbaits, c-rig were all covered up. Drop shot is my only answer I just ha
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Blue Catfish and the spawn... by El Gato Azul @ 35 minutes 11 seconds ago

I’ve heard many times over the years that bluecats stop biting during the spawn. June is typically when water hits the 80s around here and this is usually the time the spawn occurs on lake Lewisville. I was coordinating my next fishing tri
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Crappie by SK. @ 37 minutes 15 seconds ago

Yes sir... it was a fun catchn trip....
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TFF OT Survivor by Holzer @ 40 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Derek 🐝Originally Posted By: chickenmanI've already won the most handsome OTer ( thanks again for your votes ladies and Derek). I guess I could shoot for another OT victory. I'm not a gay, but I know a good looking
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Minn Kota Talon 10' Black/Black - New by BAllen91 @ 40 minutes 19 seconds ago

Still available!
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Gloomis, Costa, Seeker Glass rods for sale by MyPartnerstheNetMan @ 41 minutes 4 seconds ago

bump
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: New Merc V8's - Exhaust sound control by Happykamper @ 44 minutes 53 seconds ago

I think I am going to put muffler silencers on my Harley.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 2 steps 1 sticker by Fishin' Nut @ 45 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kjwolvyMove to Oklahoma. No inspection. Same in Alabama. But I now have to carry "registration" paper.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Humminbird GPS Puck and Interlink by msbcguy @ 46 minutes 40 seconds ago

I would just be linking single console unit (Helix 12 Mega SI G2N) to a single bow unit (Helix 10 Mega SI G2N). Thanks for the comments, y'all.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ? by Holzer @ 46 minutes 55 seconds ago

I seen it
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Split Shot Fluke by ezbassin @ 47 minutes 24 seconds ago

I used to use a nail weighted fluke but switched to adding a drop shot weight to the hook after watching both presentations in a swimming pool. The fluke with the drop shot weight on it had more wiggle to it as it is falling. It just looks better th
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Dock shooting rod by Gildner7 @ 48 minutes 13 seconds ago

Thanks for the help. I am assuming it should be a 1 piece rod too? Where can I get bonehead or pro angler rod around DFW?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Band Concert was a good by collincountytx @ 48 minutes 59 seconds ago

Just went to my daughter's orchestra Spring show (she plays cello) They played the original Willy Wonka Theme and some tune from Last of the Mohicans.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Seat upulstry DFW? by vicstric @ 50 minutes 19 seconds ago

As I understand it, you can go to a Skeeter Dealer with your serial number from your boat and they can order a new matching set from Skeeter. Check PM...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: $70 by fouzman @ 52 minutes 12 seconds ago

gas is cheap. motor gasoline is not.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Belton smallies? by Fishin' Rocket @ 52 minutes 21 seconds ago

Been catching a few off main lake points with a fluke on a belly weighted hook. Also on crankbaits like SK 3xd.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Legality of Camping on Mid-Lake Islands? by Happykamper @ 53 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 04champDefinitely illegal on Roberts, and I'm sure all other COE lakes. They only allow camping in designated sites. Wolf Island is part of the Jordan State Park, not sure on the camping rules.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lone Star Horse Racing ? by butch sanders @ 54 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lconn4 Take a jockey's daughter to advise you on the horses. incredible is she yelling at the race?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Storing Glide baits by ezbassin @ 56 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry3700 Plano deep box +1
Page 2 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 ... 45 46 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide