Mark Perry 53663
facebook
Forum Stats
108901 Members
60 Forums
833131 Topics
12105869 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts New Website! by Final Cast Guide Service @ 54 minutes 42 seconds ago

Been working on my new website a lot lately. Let me know what you guys think! I'm open to any suggestions about changes that I should make as well. http://finalcastguideservice.com
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck in an Elevator by PondFish @ 55 minutes 41 seconds ago

About two years ago at the Westin, Park Central in North Dallas. Hotel was undergoing a remodel that was running a couple weeks late. House was packed for a Supernatural Con (my Wife made me go with her). Only about half the elevators on the property
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Astros show Ken Giles the door by RO519 @ Today at 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.I don’t think Lunhow, Hinch, et al are stupid enough to trade for a guy who has a possibility of being guilty. That said, an empty spot in the roster is better than having Giles. The hell woth Giles. I hope he punc
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: KFC Murders - 35 years ago today by JayC41 @ Today at 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: PondFishI remember the KFC killings and all the crazy stuff afterwards. Have a Fraternity Brother that was born and raised in Kilgore and was married and still living there when it happened. What’s his name? I was born and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas vs. TCU by TR176 @ Today at 04:40 PM

TLDR- refresh my memory who won this game?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fork today...rain rain go away ! by JIM SR. @ Today at 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: The Crappie GuyNice catch Jim...and the crappie ain't bad either. We need to get out together on Fork some time. She's a keeper for sure, she can outfish me 2 to 1, and she can back and launch the boat. !! `
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Marine gas tank - Free by Jumpmaster @ Today at 04:39 PM

Gone pending pickup in the morning.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Alan Henry woes... by criglizard @ Today at 04:37 PM

You guys that missed it in like 2003-2008 really missed out on some of the best fishing going on in Texas during that time. The number and size of fish caught in the Spring was unreal. Go check the Sharelunker entries in 2005 and 2006. https://tpwd.t
Tournament Dates & Information
9TH ANNUAL CARA YOUNG FISH-FOR-LIFE TOURNAMENT DETAILS! REGISTRATION / ANGLER CHECK-IN Registration and angler check-in will open at 5am at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine. All anglers/teams will be allowed to proceed to the lake after registering and
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Big Rios are on the Prowl by J-Moe @ Today at 04:31 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread Rick. Hopefully the tip I gave you on those 40 lb. carp will make up for it.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How much rain does it take? by bigbass94 @ Today at 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: metalruch1I remember why I don't come on here anymore... This forum used to be about helping fellow anglers out... WTF happened? This seems all too common place now. I'm sure I'm gonna get torched for this, but seriously. A
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Edwin Evers is fishing MLF in 2019 by ChanceHuiet @ Today at 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: CoyAintNoGoldFishThere will be a few MLF guys who don’t jump ship from BASS I'm sure there will be. Now Alton Jr has committed to MLF. So there is 1 of the 30 not on the website
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: FIRE...It is on FIRE! by DavisGuideService @ Today at 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnButteThose crappie from Granbury? Nice! I will look you up next spring when I'm in the area. Yes Sir they are! ok give me a shout i'll be looking forward to it!
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: txmasterpoSo Frank, what kind of BBQ sauce do you like? Scagnetti.... I called the score within a point....not this blow out or trap game generality Due to my drug trafficking/gambling ring conviction, I would violate my
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Clintons at a Baseball Game by Uncle Zeek @ Today at 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Smurfs Will you please send Cast some of your material! I'd like to second the motion!
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Fayette 9-24 by J-Moe @ Today at 04:15 PM

Beautiful pictures. Enjoyed the post.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Bird Lake Austin Again! by J-Moe @ Today at 04:15 PM

Great report and details, as always
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: F1 strain of bass for 6 acre pond by Cole P @ Today at 04:07 PM

We stock largemouth bass and forage fish. Some other questions you should be asking: Have you tested the water quality in the lake? For $25 Texas A&M will lab test your water sample and send you back results. Have you added pond habitat and co
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 2 stroke YAMALUBE by ACAMS @ Today at 04:02 PM

I will take it!
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Mercury Tempest Plus Propeller 26 by James Walston @ Today at 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: James WalstonTTT PRICE REDUCTION: $350 Need to sell!
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Garmin transducer on trolling motor by HaulinBass02 @ Today at 03:59 PM

I’m possibly getting a used Garmin 73SV and the transducer that is with it is the long bar shaped one, I believe the model is GT30-TM. I want to mount this up at the bow and use it on my trolling motor but I’m not sure if I can. I’ve seen the Garmin
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Umbrella Rigs? by CaptnC @ Today at 03:58 PM

Being new here I will be a bit of a pain for a little while with questions. Spent the bulk of my fishing career in saltwater 90% of that offshore. Been doing it since the late 70's. Done about all of it too...dragging plastic for marlin down to tro
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Skeeter ZX225 2006 by Joe Dogg @ Today at 03:45 PM

back up for sale
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: GARMIN ECHOMAP 73SV PLUS map chips by Gonefishin1986 @ Today at 03:45 PM

Well I might have found the answer for my question. I think I keep to get the hot spots upgrade.
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Question Port A Jetties and Kings? by lite-liner @ Today at 03:44 PM

no kings this weekend, but the bull reds were there, some spanish.
Page 2 of 36 < 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide