SkeeterRonnie 53123
facebook
Forum Stats
106514 Members
61 Forums
863898 Topics
12276981 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Eating fetishes by TexDawg @ 7 seconds ago

I honestly don't eat food with feathers on it either When i was a kid i put A1 sauce on green beans
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Elites - who is not in for 2018 by bbassfishes @ 32 seconds ago

I have personally spoken with a few guys that/did run the tour and people are most definitely getting info any how/way they can. Everyone wants to thing the best of everyone, but it's just not the way of the world when money is involved and sponsorsh
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hosel Shot by swalker9513 @ 47 seconds ago

Any of you golf pros have some suggestions for me. I've gone out and hit some golf balls a few days this week. Warm up goes well--about half shots. Add a little more turn and speed and I can't help but to hit it on the hosel. I'm not talking about a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Barium Sulfate by TexDawg @ 2 minutes 17 seconds ago

Yes, its awful
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Your tournament practice techniques by JIM SR. @ 4 minutes 33 seconds ago

"aren't you going to your moms this weekend ?" "honey,everyone practices, you gotta find them,.." "I haven't practiced in months, I need the time on water" "of course we'll be home in time to go to your sisters wedd
jig makers
Jump to new posts Re: I’ve Joined The Obsession! by Mittens @ 6 minutes 49 seconds ago

They will get bit! Good Job on em all!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Fishing Bucket List by AgSellers04 @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Fish two new lakes I have never fished before Train my infant son to grasp a fishing rod of his own free will.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Graphing fish by BoneDiamond @ 9 minutes 27 seconds ago

I could have been a little more specific to clear it up a little. I'm mainly using side scan. So I have been going back around and dropping a buoy is because I wasn't exactly sure of where the fish were in relation to the boat. I will take the advise
jig makers
Jump to new posts Re: Some new Creations... by Mittens @ 10 minutes 1 second ago

Good lookin jigs! Is that middle one barred with a marker?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Present by BlueNitro @ 11 minutes 31 seconds ago

That's an awesome gift. Make sure you post up a lot of pictures (of your nice girlfriend, not of you holding some stupid fish).
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Grill grates. by Hard Rain @ 15 minutes 42 seconds ago

Mine should arrive tomorrow BTW the promo code I mentioned above works got 15% off.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Tackle Warehouse 25 days of Christmas by jackwabbit @ 16 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LearnedHatAre these Powell rods worth getting at $99? Yes. I love the powell rods I have.
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Let there be light! by Samsonsworld @ 16 minutes 21 seconds ago

My receiver hitch extends below my bumper. Been wondering if I could fab some mounts around it and do something similar.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Old post from last year Twas the Night... by me and the boys @ 17 minutes 24 seconds ago

Now that is greatness
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ponds in Plano by Oboe @ 17 minutes 40 seconds ago

If y’all ever see a tall guy fishing with his wife, chances are thats me. Feel free to come on over. I’ve had some good conversations with a few of ya now, and helped out some new guys.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 98 mercury 150 mid section an trim 450.00 by ssmith @ 18 minutes 11 seconds ago

ttt
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 zx 225 dc boat an trailer 10500.00 by ssmith @ 18 minutes 34 seconds ago

ttt
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How far by gar1970 @ 19 minutes 18 seconds ago

90 miles one way
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Maps - FREE! by Okie Poke @ 19 minutes 33 seconds ago

PM sent again, Chasin.....
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fanny Packs are Back! by BlueNitro @ 19 minutes 38 seconds ago

You should have got this one from Academy. I use it for dock fishing and is plenty big enough. https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/magellan-outdoors-wader-sling-pack#repChildCatid=1034722 And it slings over your shoulder so it's cool and comfortable.
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Jerky Questions by REDGUN @ 20 minutes 44 seconds ago

I make a LOT of jerky. What I have gone to doing is just marinade the meat (beef is pretty greasy/fatty, I prefer venison) in either Lowrey's liquid marinade or Allegro hickory smoke marinade (for a "more smokey" flavor). As there are no p
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hump Day by Bandit 200 XP @ 22 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 206championThis may be the best ever lol
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 Harley Davidson Road Glide by Bandit 200 XP @ 24 minutes 26 seconds ago

Cool bike
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Cover Picture by rleblanc61 @ 26 minutes 10 seconds ago

Agreed!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Apple/TFF pic upload update? by 04champ @ 26 minutes 24 seconds ago

I'm able to upload from my iphone
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 ... 40 41 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide