SkeeterRonnie 53242
facebook
Forum Stats
107132 Members
60 Forums
871212 Topics
12383430 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hoots by ko bass attack 27 @ 42 seconds ago

Did you get that Affliction t-shirt from JayC ?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Red? by RKT @ 2 minutes 17 seconds ago

Stike King promoted its Bleeding Bait series of baits as having red that triggers fish to bite. At the same time Cajun line was promoting their line as better because it was red and became invisible in the water. Go figure.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: WW2 Gun by fish4bass @ 3 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DII have 2 M1 carbines an airborne model folding stock and a fixed stock, neither makes a pew pew sound when fired My favorite Uncle bailed out of a plane over Normandy the night before D Day,,,, He didn't say Pew... He sai
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Motor dies while idling by grout-scout @ 6 minutes 19 seconds ago

Does the fuel bulb stay full or is it getting soft?
Bass Fishing
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts screen shot by oakpointaggie @ 15 minutes 38 seconds ago

Could not get these to bite.. whatever they are.. trolling a diver, dead sticked, banged boat, dropped bait etc. Please give me your opinion on what these are and how to catch them New run off really cooled the lake off.
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Monticello 2/24/18 by lconn4 @ 16 minutes 55 seconds ago

Caught a handful today on swimbaits and spinnerbaits. Biggest 21 inches the rest in the 16 to 17 inch range. Missed several that blasted my bait right at the boat. Water temp 53 to 55, water getting muddy but not as bad as I thought it would be. F
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Fork bad gas question by Beast From The East @ 17 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: soonersorlatersI've had bad gas on many trips to Fork. I try to keep it in until the wind is right to make sure I get future invites to fish.
Tournament Dates & Information
bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TFF OT Camping/Fishing Trip... LAKE FALCON by fish4bass @ 21 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: collincountytxDan saw three snakes, but unfortunately they left him alone Looks like a good trip. Put a picture with the face. The only one I recognise is Dan.
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Casting Discussion at Fly Fish Texas - This Saturday by McKinneyLonghorn @ 21 minutes 41 seconds ago

I was there today and really enjoyed Jerry's presentation. We were only able to fish for about 20 minutes first thing before they forced everyone to come inside due to lightning, which was really disappointing since the fish were really biting. We st
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Somerville by yak dog @ 24 minutes 4 seconds ago

Met up with bigbassman90 this morning in Summerville, my first time there. We had a good time caught some nice whites and lost a lot more jigs. I ran out of my hot color for the day and the bite got slow. Bigbassman90 was on fire all day , that guy h
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Gold plate jig heads by STING'UM @ 24 minutes 21 seconds ago

Thanks for the great ideas TFF members.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Bobs Machine Shop - Action Jack by Hydrilla Gear @ 27 minutes 24 seconds ago

Bump for Weekend sales!
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ranger Z521L w/ 250 Mercury Pro XS by toofy @ 28 minutes 53 seconds ago

Why are you selling it? Never used???
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Skeeter ZX 225 2001 for sale by Tex5000 @ 29 minutes 7 seconds ago

Good looking boat.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trans gender wrestler by kjwolvy @ 32 minutes 30 seconds ago

...okay...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Best brand of store bought summer sausage by fish4bass @ 35 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: collincountytx German POWs also did a lot of the construction at Augusta National GC—including the famous bridges that cross Rae’s Creek Also built many of the building structures on White Rock lake in Dallas Yep... I am an
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-2018 TPWD trout stocking by scubaarchery @ 36 minutes 42 seconds ago

Thanks for the update!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Sam Rayburn by saibling @ 39 minutes 57 seconds ago

main lake will remain clear with visibility 2 to 4 feet. Creeks will muddy as rain water flows you'll see distinctive mud lines. water has risen 1.5 feet since Monday. I'm heading out in the morning if the rain holds. good luck
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Spring get together.... Lake murvall options. by TroyKing @ 40 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ArgyleFloaterOriginally Posted By: TroyKingI spoke with the office that runs the RV park and cabins...they have availability on April 14th and 28th... Small cabin sleeps 4...55$ Large cabin sleeps 6...65$ RV sites are 20$
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: New to lake tawakoni by IIIMag @ 41 minutes 50 seconds ago

Coming from Fork, it might be might be more convenient to launch at the new ramp on the west end of the 276/2-mile bridge. Then run under the bridge toward Rabbit Cove but fish the little main-lake points and mini pockets on the way. After Rabbit, y
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: April 14th... Spring get together lake murvaul. by TroyKing @ 43 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ArgyleFloaterOriginally Posted By: TroyKingSo April 14th is the date...I have already reserved the pavilion...they have some cabins still available so if you are planning to stay get with them soon before they fill up.the office
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: ABA Dist. 54 Lake Grapevine Feb. 25 by BassStalker @ 44 minutes 57 seconds ago

Is registration closed?
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 ... 51 52 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide